BULLDOG PAINTBALL PARK

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Can't really decide......

Danny

Was at the field yesterday and Bruice offered me to trade me my spyder MR2 for his spyder skrikker or stormer or something like that.His gun is an aoutococker and its really accurate.The mr2 doesn't work yet so i dont know how it peforms.When i get it to work should i trade it or keep it?

June 11, 2012 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Danny

And also i can probably i can get a pump kit for it (After saying this i know Cordell is gonna tell me to trade it for the cocker)

June 11, 2012 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cordell Martin

i personally have never seen a pump kit for a spyder, an autococker yes but the spyder autococker clone dose not have the same internals as the wgp autococker . and if u wanted to make the spyder a pump it would be ultra frankenstein and u would more than likely have big consistancy issues and be very hard on paint.

--

PUMP IT UP

June 11, 2012 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cordell Martin

http://www.freewebs.com/vikingshadow/wheretostart.htm

this is a link to a guy who biulds them if u want a good one it is complicated and time consuming

--

PUMP IT UP

June 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Danny

Hmm....Having second thoughts on this...Since i dont know the name i dont even know the value of that marker.

June 12, 2012 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Danny

And it looks way too complicated to make a pump

June 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Danny

If maybe i could get 125 for it i could get a trracer :P

June 12, 2012 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cordell Martin

i would say get what u can for that gun and then just save up the rest for a trracer

--

PUMP IT UP

June 13, 2012 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.