BULLDOG PAINTBALL PARK

Forums

Forum Home > Field News > Field Team

Kevin Mix
Site Owner

just looking to see if there is any interest from anyone that would be interested in trying out for a field team! i miss the team aspect of the game and playing the other day i was way out of practice and kindof disapointed on how bad i was! its late in the season this year so getting into any major tourney would be a waste of time and money so this summer would be pretty much just practicing and some scrimmaging nothing to major. if your interested in trying out let me know and ill see about setting up a tryout date and meeting!

--

Owner/Operator of Bulldog Paintball Park

Odgensburg NY

June 11, 2012 at 5:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cordell Martin

u know im in all the way

--

PUMP IT UP

June 11, 2012 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kevin Mix
Site Owner

alright guys i think im going to go threw with it but i will host tryouts and see if i can get 4-5 COMMITTED guys and i mean committed this wont be like last year i want a team the will win and i wont settle for anyless! i will announce tryout dates soon!

--

Odgensburg NY

June 11, 2012 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kevin Mix
Site Owner

June 24th will be the tryout date starting at 10 am with a team meeting and break down on how the day is going to go down, and it will go till noon or 1pm with open play to follow after. dont worry about skill im just looking for the heart for the sport so dont worry about not doing well anyone and or every one has a chance to make the team!

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

--

Odgensburg NY

June 13, 2012 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scott Sharpes

I'll be there dogg

--

June 23, 2012 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.